Wednesday, December 28, 2005

LMR triggers (IN10SE)

LMR triggers (IN10SE)

I've been doing LMR technique for quite awhile now - Refined and streamlined, as ENDGAME is my specialty - In general avoidoing LMR means *avoiding LMR "Triggers" which vary from girl to girl but in general include:

1) Trying to slide hand down pants to pussy
2) Trying to take off her belt
3) Going too fast
4) Getting naked before she does
5) Whiping out the cock
6) Putting her hand on it
7) Taking her to the bedroom

Alot more - you guys can add to this list


For LMR to be overcumm - the *promise of PLEASURE* has to be greater than any *concept of resistance* in their mind and body. And they have to be so IN THE MOMENT and INTO IT that they want nothing else but to feel your cock inside them. Their mind should be fully DISENGAGED and their body fully ENGAGED. Read on...

In the past week I've F-closed two 21 year old chicks. Both same day closes. (A college chick last night and a Canadian traveling Nurse a few nights before) I'm getting together with a blond D chested stripper tonight so we'll see if we can make it 3 new F-closes this week.

I use a "Physical" method for breaking down LMR - sure if they show any hesitation, I voice that we should "slow down" and all that before they do... but what I do is a little different.

First of all, all my F-closes occur ON THE COUCH. Yep... thats right. After I'm already fucking them, I'll bring them to the bedroom and continue on the bed. Before I had my bed, I'd just flip the couch into a BED (It's a FUTON couch) - CONVENIENCE is the key here

I'll kiss them... wont go beneath the belt line, I'll caress and squeeze their breasts while making out... if they show no resistance then thats even more proof that they'll let me go downtown...

Then I'll kiss their neck - and *go to a lying down position* with me on top (grinding them) kiss them more on the lips... then go down to their neck again - (notice I still havent touched their pussy *with my hand*) then go down to their stomach and kiss that with big open mouth kisses and sucking... then either go up and kiss their breasts or if they have a skirt or pants that slide off - I'll slide their pants down just a LITTLE and start kissing their MOUND. (Tight jeans and a big belt may look hot but I hate that when it comes to getting off the pants! - nothing worse then having to unbuckle a belt, and chicks always seem to have LMR with that as if it were a chastity belt or something! - Who here knows what I'm talking about!)

Once I'm kissing their mound with open mouth and sucking kisses, I start sliding my tongue in between their slit right to where their clit is... once I start doing that, and they start grinding their hips, I'll slide their pants off all the way and go downtown... (Another key here - *Pants AND Panties come off with ONE FELL SWOOP* - just hook your fingers around her panties AND pants as they both come off at the SAME TIME - reason? I've learned this one through trial and error as some chicks will let you take off their pants but not the panties... in which case I'd just end up pulling the panties to the side (which is hard on the cock and leaves you with a *rug burn* on one side of it!) So it's best just to get them both off before she knows whats going on!)

The easiest access is of course a skirt. In which case I just make out with them - go to where I'm lying on top of them grinding with me in between their legs and me caressing and squeezing their tits - then go down and kiss their stomach... and then I'll lift their skirt up and sweep their panties *to the side* and go downtown... after awhile I just slip their panties off as if they were in the way while I'm fingering them and then go down more and do my IN10SE orgasm technique... (*notice their skirt has been on the whole time and stays on*) In general, the less clothes you have to have them take off during the whole LMR circumvention thing, the better - LMR is somehow linked to clothes coming off, so that the more clothes they have to take off, the more opportunities to trigger LMR in general)

After awhile and several orgasms, I just go up to kiss their lips - whip it out from down below with my other hand and slide it in... (all while kissing them so that their mind is focused on that and the quicker you can take out your cock and get it in her the better at this point) EDIT: To be responsible, remember to use a condom.

Once they feel it inside them they love it!

I've done it this way too many times to count... The IN10SE LMR technique (lol!)

Comments?

IN10SE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Intense has some really good ideas about pick up and will remain one of the greats for years to come.

I love the hypnosis aspect of the game